Spring is here and that means it is time for the 10th annual Holden Beach Beautification Club Plant Sale. This event is our largest fundraiser of the year and we depend on it to keep the island’s gardens looking great. We will have a beautiful selection of annuals, perennials, herbs, and veggies to brighten any home or garden!
When: Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
(The weekend of Days at the Docks Festival)
Where: NEW LOCATION!
3003 Holden Beach Road (NC 130) at Vintage Construction (Near Archibalds)
See the map below!
New this year:
Visit our Potting Shed! Bring your own pot or container or buy one at the sale. Our experienced gardeners will help you select compatible plants then plant them in your pot with fresh potting soil. No mess or work when you get home, just set out the pot and enjoy! (small fee may apply)
Ask a Gardener! Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer your gardening and landscaping questions!
Questions? Contact Gayle Todd, 910-622-7270 or email@example.com
Did you know…
- The proceeds from this fundraiser are used for plants and landscaping materials for the public gardens of Holden Beach
- Club members plant the Town’s gardens twice each year, in spring and fall, with colorful annuals and are constantly tucking beach-friendly perennials into the Town’s gardens all over the island
- Plants are grown locally at nurseries that support HBBC or are shared by members
- Plants make great, lasting souvenirs to remember Holden Beach!
- Can’t make it to the Plant Sale but still want to support HBBC? Consider sending a donation, it’s even tax-deductible! Click here.
Come out and support this worthwhile fundraiser and come away with not only a gorgeous plant for your home but knowing you helped make Holden Beach a little more beautiful!