Update: This year’s plant sale will feature more varieties and more plants than ever before, including a large selection of herbs! Plants on plants on plants! We have added pallet art, tufa pots and draped pots along with a few other surprises to brighten your yard, patio or pool area. Come check it out!
We will also have plants removed from Padgett Garden during the renovation. These plants make special keepsakes.
Spring is here and that means it is time for the annual Holden Beach Beautification Club Plant Sale. This event is our largest fundraiser of the year and we depend on it to keep the island’s gardens looking great. We will have a beautiful selection of annuals and perennials to brighten any home!
Did you know…
- 100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser are used for plants and landscaping materials for the public gardens of Holden Beach
- Club members plant the Town’s gardens twice each year, in spring and fall, with colorful annuals and are constantly tucking beach-friendly perennials into the Town’s gardens all over the island
- Plants are grown locally at nurseries that support HBBC or are shared by members
- Plants make great, lasting souvenirs to remember Holden Beach!
- Can’t make it to the Plant Sale but still want to support it? Consider sending a donation, it’s even tax deductible! Click here.
Come out and support this worthwhile fundraiser and come away with not only a gorgeous plant for your home but knowing you helped make Holden Beach a little more beautiful!
When: Friday, April 27 and Saturday, April 28 (The weekend of Days at the Docks Festival) 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Emergency Operations Center, behind the Food Lion on Sabbath Home Road, See the map below!
Questions? Contact Pat Schwaiger or 910-846-3129